Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oy.




There were a couple of disappointments in today's game.


The first was that Dougie didn't get his home run. He looks like he's more fit this season and I was really pulling for him.


The second was Coco's performance. I got distracted from my score keeping pretty early in the game by the dancing but I think he had two at bats; the first was a strike out swinging and the second a fly out to shallow right. Plus, there was the catch he didn't make. If I'm right, he's still batting four hundred but come on Coco. Don't give up yet.


Buchholz had a rough first inning (giving up four runs) but performed much more strongly during his second inning. Hansen also had quite a bit of trouble in his inning (he gave up four runs.)


Wakefield looked good for his couple of innings. Kottaras made a couple of good plays at the plate. Mike Lowell hit himself a home run. And Julio Lugo made a couple of good plays.

No comments: