Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh, the Inanity

Boo! I was promised Gabe. Sort of. I wanted Kap.

Alright. Fine. Flying from Arizona to Florida for a cookie taste testing event would have been silly but come on where were the man's priorities? At least I can still get my dose of Kap here: Cookie Off One and Cookie Off Two.

Anyway Cookie Off Three.

Highlights:

Mike Lowell complaining that Kap shouldn't be allowed in because he's with the Brewers. I think Mikey is just jealous; as of right now, he's by far the best looking man on the team but if Kap is in the picture he falls to a distant second. And he can't have that. The lunch lady agrees with me on this point.

Coco offering himself up to be in cookie commercials.

Also, when Alex Cora was explaining his vote he had a cookie crumb on his chin.

Youk making fun of Roche's pun. His cookie monster impression was pretty good too.

And Papelbon being confused when Roche calls him something like "Mr. Honey-Baked Ham Taster." That was pretty funny too. He's probably a compulsive liar. He just says whatever occurs to him.

A tie between Kap and Youk will have to do. I will agree with Kap's statement (which isn't attached to the online footage), how hard could it have been to ask a couple more people for opinions?

No comments: