Friday, February 15, 2008

An Update.

According to a little blurb in the Toronto Sun:




"Jays president Paul Godfrey says Toronto fans have the same right to buy tickets for April games against the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers.

The Jays farmed out sales for the April 5-6 games to Boston fans and to Detroit fans for the April 18-21 series. Godfrey says fans can sign up to Inside Pitch on the Jays website and can purchase "better tickets" than those available to Red Sox and Tigers faithful."


So there's that. As I said before, if I was a Jays fan this plan would have pissed me off hugely. As it stands though, what's to prevent me from registering on the website as a Jays fan to get the better tickets? And why, if I was interested in buying tickets, would I buy them at pre-sale if I had to wait until they actually went on sale to get good tickets? It was just a bad plan that should never have come to fruition.


No comments: