Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Manny Del!



I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Mr. Manny Delcarmen a happy 26th birthday. There's been talk down in Florida that this might be his year to emerge as something special-26 is a good year, maybe it's true.

The picture is from the Bostonist from a fashion show he took part in earlier this month (I think.) The ring he's modeling displays how many times your name (though I suppose it could be anything) has been Googled. But for some reason, I'm not entirely sure why, it (the picture, not the ring) makes me want to bust out with: "Go! Go! Power Rangers!"

Note: I feel that it's important to point out, for my own pride and reputation's sake, that I never watched Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. It was my brother, I swear.

No comments: