Friday, February 8, 2008

Tickets! Anybody Need Tickets?



If you haven't been able to get tickets yet there are some other options.


1. If you don't mind the flight to Canada, tickets for the Red Sox games in Toronto on April 5 and 6, will be available to Red Sox fans before they are available to the general public.


-Seriously, if I were a Jays fan I imagine that would annoy the hell out of me.


2. If you happen to live in south Florida, are going to be there for spring training, or happen to know someone else who fits those categories, on February 26 the Boys and Girls Club of Lee county will be sponsoring the 3rd Annual Evening with the Red Sox. Part of the event will be an auctioning of the fabulous prize of: 4 green monster tickets to a Sox/Yankees game, airfare, accommodation, and a VIP tour of Fenway.


-I'm thinking of dispatching the 'rents to procure this for me. It's only like a four hour drive from where they live. I don't know what I would do with the airfare and I can see it quickly getting out of my price range but whatever. I've done some stupid things for the Sox.


and lastly,


3. If you don't want to spend the kind of money that would require, the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce is holding the Ultimate Sports Ticket Raffle. The prize is a pair of Red Sox tickets, a pair of Patriots tickets, a pair of Celtics tickets, a pair of Bruins tickets, four tickets to a University of New Hampshire hockey game, and a limo to two of the games.


-It's a lot of tickets. But if you've only spent $10 on the entry, then you could skip all of the games besides the Red Sox game.


No comments: