Thursday, February 19, 2009

Team Mexico.

For my own sake, I find it best to avoid the two (three now, if you count Merloni) dinks at Comcast Sports New England at all costs. The anger that the two of them incite isn't good for anyone. I will admit to liking Merloni when he was first on NESN but then he started telling me how I should feel and that was the end of that. I also recently had inexplicably fallen a little bit out of love with Jonathan Papelbon.

Part four of this video may have just fixed that right up.

Jonathan Papelbon took over for one of the dinks and asked Javier Lopez and Manny Delcarmen the questions. The interview somehow takes a turn and ends up being about Papelbon but there's some good stuff in there. For example, he needs a checklist to remind himself to put on his belt and to tie his shoes; and they may need to add putting on the correct jersey to the list. And he's very upset that Manny Del won't be representing Team Mexico in the WBC. That's right he thought Manny Delcarmen was Mexican.

No comments: