Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the Sauce.

If you wanted to hear David Ortiz's reaction to Mark McGwire's coming out it's here:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



He didn't really have too much to say. And I'm fine with that. I can't work myself up into a lather of righteous indignation about it because I don't really care anymore. They're ballplayers not saints. They've all done something along the way to make themselves better than anyone else; even little Pedey keeps a giant bottle of some kind of supplement in his locker because he thinks it'll make him better than the other guy. So enough of that.

I do keep thinking that David has dressed himself rather subtly only to have someone pick on him for his watch. Who wears a watch anymore?

No comments: