Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Re: Just an Old Baseball Club in Search of a Shortstop.

Username: StatBustinDustin
Vitals: Male; 26 years old; Boston, MA

Introduction: 'Sup? The name's Dustin but people call me DP or Pedey or whatever. I saw your ad about looking for a new shortstop and think that I'd be awesome at it. I gotta say: I know where you're coming from. I was also disappointed in the way 2009 turned out for me and am hoping for better things in 2010.

What I Bring to the Table: I may not be the biggest guy who responds to your ad but I've got heart and I've got hustle. And I would literally be a shortstop <--- Punny, right? I really don't harp on my height and hope that you'd be able to see past it. I love a challenge (and since I've already accomplished everything that could ever be accomplished at second, moving to short and doing it all again would be a challenge). But I did play short in college and in the minors, so it wouldn't be completely new. Plus, since we already know each other there wouldn't be any getting to know you period. Lastly, my, like, personal theme song:



Hit me back. Let's talk.

No comments: