Monday, March 16, 2009

The Shoe Didn't Fit.


Team Netherlands unlikely story came to an end last night when they lost 9-3 to Team USA. But it's only the beginning for Red Sox baby pitcher Dennis Neuman.


Said Neuman about the experience:



“It’s pretty good. I feel like I’m a major league pitcher. That’s how it makes me feel, pitching against the major league players.”

Neuman also has a new fan in David Ortiz:



“That one kid (Neuman), he’s got a good arm. I didn’t get to face him. I just saw him pitching, and he’s got a good arm. He’s got explosion on his fastball."

That's got to be an exciting thing to hear and when told Neuman responded:



“Wow, he said that? That’s really nice to hear. That sounds good. It makes me feel good to hear something like that.”

The kid seemed to do well. Hopefully, he has a bright future.

No comments: