Thursday, March 26, 2009

Battery Bonding.


It may not seem like it but I do my best to ignore Heidi Watney; grumbling to myself each time she pops up on my television screen offering some insipid "enlightenment" that "she's just window dressing" and as such, she is very good at her job. She reminds me of the first example of female behavior in the second situation described in "100 Easy Ways to Lose a Man" from Wonderful Town. I've never bothered to read her blog before (a good thing because, as it turns out, she isn't much of a writer either) but today she has a story I haven't seen anywhere else.


In an apparent bonding exercize between the two men, George Kottaras and Tim Wakefield engaged in a mano-a-mano, no-holds-barred round of mini golf. Georgie K ended up winning the competition but Heidi does provide a complete play-by-play.

No comments: