Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Intervention-Papi style

So, I hate the Vitamin Water ad. I hate it with a passion. Can't stand to watch it. It's awful. This made me happy, though. He's so damn lovable.

The first time I saw it I didn't catch what is was for because I was so busy squee-ing over Mr. Ortiz. Also, the lion made no sense to me at all (apparently it's the lion from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe movie).

There was another one that I saw on TV tonight but I can't seem to find it on the ol' interwebs. It had the same cast of characters and they had followed the guy (I think they called him Steve) into his kitchen. They were reprimanding him and David's line was something like: "Do I come into your work and talk on the phone while your trying to do your job?" It reminded me of Seinfeld so it made me doubly happy.

No comments: