Monday, October 5, 2009

Down Time.

Your baseball season ended yesterday. You've got until February before you need to pitch again. So what do you do with your free time between now and then? If you're Brad Penny, then you go cheer on your buddy Chuck Liddell as he competes on Dancing with the Stars.

At least, I think it was him. I don't watch the show but with no baseball on I was flipping channels and morbid curiosity persuaded me to stop. After Liddell was done dancing they panned through the audience and I'm fairly certain that they showed Penny in profile. He was wearing a dark suit and a bright yellow tie. I'm certain enough to write about it here with out trying to confirm. The real question would be does he make a habit out of attending?

Even when he was having a hell of time throwing a strike, I liked Penny and his sweaty, sweaty hair. He was very charming.

No comments: