Saturday, July 25, 2009

Papi Says Relax.



The day before yesterday, expanded his empire (perhaps to Jeter-esque proportions) by opening a restaurant out in Framingham. The menu is steak house-y with a Mediterranean feel to it (lemons, olives, ceviches, couscous) with the occasional concession to the tropics (lots of mango).



Mostly I wanted to post this video though because of Ming Tsai and it didn't seem right to do it without posting the other one. Admittedly, I've never been to Blue Ginger but I love Ming Tsai's cooking show-he's very calm. And my fancy knives came Ming Tsai recommended. (Things are wicked sharp. I was slicing ginger once and literally shaved off half of my fingernail. There was still nail on the bed but if you looked at it from the side, the center appeared to be gouged out. It was horrible and very painful.)

No comments: