Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Gruff Boys.


It would be easy enough to lay the blame for today's loss on Nick Green. He was, I suppose, directly responsible for the winning run; an accurate throw probably gets the runner and we move on to the tenth inning.


The fault, however, lies with the offense. It is not a good thing when you load the bases with no outs and can't get home a single run. It is, in fact, a Mariner-like offense and that is not a good thing either (but kudos to Happy for getting out of the same exact situation in the next half inning.) Still, if this chameleon-esque trend continues we may be in luck when the happy hitting Blue Jays come into town.


Also, Rocco Baldelli better get his act together soon or I may be forced to start rooting for him. I can't imagine that, given my habit of really pulling for guys who are struggling, my support would be a desired thing.

No comments: