Saturday, August 16, 2008

There's No Place Like Home.



In Schill's latest blog entry he tells us: "I miss some things I didn't think I would, and don't miss many things I expected too." The major league clubhouse being Schilling's de facto home for the past thirteen years, a little homesickness would be natural. But Curt isn't the only one suffering from homesickness and missing unexpected things.


Jason Bay is happy to be in Boston but is missing the Canadian Broadcasting Company. Bay's younger sister, Lauren, is a pitcher for the Canadian Olympic Softball team but NBC hasn't been covering the team and, as a result, his ability to follow the goings on has been spotty. Says Bay:



"I don't get any coverage down here," Bay said in the Boston clubhouse yesterday afternoon. "If it was on CBC or something, I'd love to [watch], but we don't. There's nothing we can do to watch it. It kind of drives me nuts."


Awww. What a good older brother.

No comments: