Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hep Kitten.


I saw him the other day-watched him run backward. But after clearing some space on the camera by dumping scads of pictures onto the computer, I left the camera at home. So the standard first picture off Google will have to do.


The Front Office talks about hiring not only quality baseball players but quality people to fill their roster. And while one interview isn't enough to establish his good-person credentials, Lars Anderson seems like a fascinating person and could very well be a keeper. Or it might just be a standard twenty-year old male view of the world and I just don't know any of them anymore.


He's a thinker. He can be articulate. He's a reader. He's less self-absorbed than some. I suspect he's a bit of a dreamer. And he seems really grounded.


But this:



"I just like reading, man. It's totally a good way to stay centered."

made me laugh out loud.


Alright Daddy-o. Slide me some skin.

No comments: