Thursday, November 12, 2009

Completely Off Topic.



I think that the Sox need to hire a new advertising firm. Last year they had their "I Can't Wait" campaign but it absolutely smacked of lack of effort and it looked like it was made on the cheap. If at all possible, they should hire whichever firm puts together the Twins ads. Because I like it. (And it's all about me. Hey. I watch a lot of baseball game., I have an opinion. And I have a blog to write about that opinion on: Fear me.)

Joe Mauer wrapped in bubble wrap? Michael Cuddyer popping out of a box of Styrofoam packing peanuts? Even Joe Nathan, with his pip-squeaky little "Hi!", manages to slightly redeemed himself from his horrid post-season. (Sort of.)

It's fun. It gets you excited for the season. They should do something like this instead of having frozen people telling me that they're excited for the new season.

No comments: