Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Looking Ahead.

The 2010 regular season schedule was released today and with the Dodgers coming into town June 18-20, I really hope that Manny decides that LA isn't for him and goes somewhere else in the National League (and not to Arizona or Philly) next season. I guess I have yet to give up my occupation as Manny-apologist but his return has the potential to be really ugly.

They've also got three west coast swings next year: Colorado and San Francisco from June 22-27, a hugely unfortunate trip through Seattle, Oakland, and LA from July 19-28, and Seattle and Oakland on September 10-15. That many late nights at the end of July is going to kill me.

Also, I'm not necessarily looking for happy little coincidences but the last time the home opener was against the Yankees was 2005. Just sayin'.

No comments: