Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bird-Brained.

Well, Paul Byrd since the bullpen was so putrid last night it's all up to you. Sadly, you've drawn the unfortunate lot of having to face off against Greinke but somebody had to do it. Technically, it shouldn't be too hard to keep your team in the game--they're the Royals *knock wood* they don't score many runs. Hopefully, it doesn't suck too badly. Anyway, in your honor, I've been working on my puns all morning. (And I know that they're not all puns and I'm cool with it.)

1. Please don't lay an egg out there, Paul Byrd.

--or conversely--

2. Put up a row of goose eggs.

3. Pauley want a cracker? Don't suck and you can have one.

4. Paul Byrd: It's your tern. Don't waste it.

5. Paul Byrd: Robin the Royals.

and my personal favorite

6. Paul Byrd: Taking on Greinke and not chicken about it.

Forgive me.

No comments: