Monday, April 27, 2009

Run Like A Duck.*



Sometimes when I watch Jacoby Ellsbury charge down the line I think I could take him. Most of the time I realize that I'm just full of myself and after last night's steal I'm probably less likely to think it. In a mid/long distance event, however,I'm fairly confident that I would come out on top--he's a sprinter and shouldn't be able to maintain that speed over any length of time.

There's a video of his post game presser on NESN.com but since he doesn't say anything particularly interesting, I picked this one instead. In awe of Jacoby's speed, Dustin has sworn off base stealing. Justin Masterson is happy and cool as a cucumber. And Michael Bowden has a cute little accent.



*Blerg. It turns out Jacoby went to Oregon State and not the University of Oregon resulting in the title not making sense. But I like it, so I'm keeping it.

No comments: