Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Annoyed Toe Tapping.


Here's the deal boyos: I should have gone to bed hours ago. My alarm clock is going to start screaming at me in just about three and a half hours. I really think that if I'm going to stay up until almost one o'clock in the morning (and invariably be tired tomorrow at work--and exhausted by Wednesday) to watch you play baseball, then you should make a sincere effort to win the game. And don't start in on "Well you should have just turned the game off" baring extreme extenuating circumstances, I don't leave early and I don't turn off losses. It's just who I am. Thank you for your consideration.


I will admit to getting a severe case of the giggles when Nomar started in on his tapping-patting, CDO (it's like OCD but with the letters in the right order--not my joke but too amusing to pass up) routine. It's been a long time.

No comments: