Monday, October 27, 2008

You Can Take the Boy Out of Cincinnati.


Last Saturday (10/25) the University of Connecticut football team took on the best the University of Cincinnati had to offer. It was a classic clash of the gridiron titans; full of gritty play and hard-fought battles. (Actually, I have no idea if it was a good game. I don't care about football. I don't like football. And given that the final score was 40-16 UCONN, it might have been a total drubbing. But it seemed like an appropriate thing to say.) Being a loyal Cincinnatian, a good ex-bearcat, and having nothing better to do, Kevin Youkilis made the trip down to East Hartford, CT to catch the game.


The picture (from the Hartford Courant) certainly isn't the most flattering but I think I miss the beard.


In other Kevin Youkilis news, Youkilis received the Hank Aaron Award for the best offensive player in the American League yesterday evening. So good on him.

No comments: