Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Serenity Now!


Hmmm. I wish that last night hadn't happened (although, if you could access my inner Pollyanna, she might claim that at least they didn't give up.) I wish that the offense didn't run so hot-and-cold. I wish that they could get on (and stay on) a roll. I wish that there could be some sort of consistency-that wasn't consistently sucking. I wish that I could believe the new trend of being beaten at home would be evened out by a new kick-ass attitude on the road. I wish that they didn't look so tired. I wish that it was August first. I wish that the end of July could be proved to be no more than just a hiccup.

But for now, you know where to find me and my ostrich friend. Hopefully, it won't be too long before we can dig the sand out of our ears.

No comments: