Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jacoby Sellsbury



For his first commercial endorsement Jacoby has chosen to put his face behind Owater. Says Jacoby (though it certainly sounds like a line someone fed him):



"I first tried infused owater at spring training and I was so excited to finally find a sports drink that doesn't taste too sweet. I think about everything I put in my body when I am training, so I want a drink that's tasty, healthy and functional, not something loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients. infused owater is a better sports drink, and I am glad to help get the word out about it."

With recommendations for Vitaminwater (Ortiz), Monavie (Drew, Kielty, and Papelbon), and SoBe Life Water (Varitek) coming out of the Red Sox clubhouse, how is a girl to choose her beverage?


Though the idea of an Ellsbury radio commercial amuses me greatly. I imagine it will be on par with Varitek's Life Water ad-which I greatly enjoyed. I cannot wait.

No comments: