Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boo.



And with that crappy loss, we turn to the king of melanchonly: Paul Simon, who informs us, "...a bad day's when I lie in bed/ and think of things that might have been."

Seriously, boys. You should be ashamed. You've made me break into the mellow seventies collection. And now I'll have that stupid train song stuck in my head for days. Unforgivable.

I've been trying to work up some righteous indignation. I have. But besides repeatedly giving Oki the stink-eye (if only he could see me through the television screen, he'd know what I thought of him), it doesn't seem to be working. It was an absolutely crappy way to lose a ballgame (and it might just be my inner-Pollyanna talking) but they have been playing better ball lately and you expect that they'll lay an egg every once in awhile. Hopefully, it'll be a long time before they do it again.

Win the series and then go kick ass in New York. That's all I ask. If you were to win both games in New York, you would tie the season series. That's a pretty good goal, right boyos?

No comments: