Monday, March 29, 2010

How About a Little Cheese?

Dear Mike Lowell,

I think that you're fantastic. You know that right? I like you as much as it is possible to like someone that you don't know. I also get that you're unhappy about the way things have worked out and I understand that you want to play. But you've got to stop whining about the situation.

"It's the organization's call not mine. To go to Boston and not play? Same thing, right? If I go it's not like I'm going to play right away and if I don't go it's night like I'm going to play right away. I'm not playing either way, so it's all up to them."

It makes you sound like a petulant child and makes it really hard to continue to like you. I very much doubt that the front-office types sit around plotting ways to make your terrible, terrible life worse. Sometimes it's best to just bite your tongue and pretend to be an adult.

Thanks in advance,
Liz

No comments: