Saturday, August 8, 2009

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things.

I really don't know what to say boyos. I go away on a nice little (well-deserved, I think) vacation and at the request of my traveling companion "Give the baseball a rest" and everything goes to hell.

It's raining. My traveling companion is asleep. I'm flipping through the channels and stop on Fox to see a terrible play out in left and think: What the hell was that? Then they zoom in (and play it over and over again from various angles) and Youkilis is gamely trying to play out there. Again: What the hell?

So, Smoltz was DFA'd. Lowrie is now on the DL. They've picked up Chris Woodward. Apparently last night's game was fifteen innings long. And most annoyingly, they've lost the first two games of the series to the Yankees. Blah.

No comments: