Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kaizen.

(AP Photo)

As I see it, one of two things is happening to me: the first possibility is that I'm a total pushover and it doesn't take much more than a little bit of snark to get me on your side or the second possibility is that I'm growing and maturing as a person and have suddenly developed the ability to look beyond Bobby Valentine's super creepy teeth and hear what he has to say.

Did I giggle at his lean management technique for running spring training? Absolutely. Mostly, I think, because he doesn't realize the lazy morons he's got working for him and how spectacularly that's going to backfire.

But when he snarks at the media? I may have just become a Bobby Valentine aficionado.

Asked today: Where do you see Jose Iglesias?
He replied: Right between second and third.

*Ba-dum-bum.*

No comments: