Saturday, April 30, 2011

John and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Offense.

What a sad, frustratingly pathetic, impotent showing that was. I don't even know what to say; other than, of course, They're the Mariners. What is wrong with you?

I haven't watched the pregame show in ages, so I was all excited when I turned the game on and Eck was the announcer because that's generally a lot of fun but then the first inning happened and then the second inning happened and then the third inning happened and then the fourth inning happened and then the fifth inning happened and then the sixth inning happened and then the seventh inning happened and then the eighth inning happened and then the ninth inning happened and nothing good happened. It really took the wind out of my sails.

Apologies to John Lackey, because undoubtedly the bums he hangs around with won't say it, you pitched well enough. It's unfortunate.

No comments: