Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Thoughts.

(Reuters Pictures)

First: when I came across that photo I didn't recognize Carl Crawford, at all. And then I figured it out and it made me happy.

Second: I'm not complaining. NESN must have a good reason for not showing more baseball games during spring training; perhaps they don't think that anyone would watch and maybe they're right, people do have to work. It's just unfortunate that the first game that they have decided to air will be pitched on the Yankees side by Bartolo Colon. But what are you going to do? Not watch? Not likely.

Speaking of having to listen to the Minnesota radio guys, I think that I might have the wrong idea of what Minnesota is. In my head it Minneapolis/St. Paul, a couple of suburbs, and then a vast wilderness filled with lakes. If that were true though, why would they have the strange ads for visiting the forest? They seem sort of child predatory and creepy.

No comments: