Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Can Quit Anytime I Want.

Part of me wishes that they'd just put this ridiculous season out of it's misery: declare it a lost cause and forfeit the rest of the season; take the hit financially by returning the sold tickets and just move on. Send Scutaro to get his shoulder repaired because every time someone grounds out to short, it looks as if he would prefer to run the ball over to first base rather than throw it. Adrian Beltre is hobbling around. JD Drew is, undoubtedly, beat up in some manner. Send them all home and be done with it. Think of it Theo: Think of where you'd get to pick in the draft if your record was 76-86. You know that you want to do it.

And the other part of me thinks that someone (preferably the Yankees, always the Yankees) is in for a Mets-ian collapse. And she is killing me.

No comments: