Monday, November 24, 2008

H-O-. You Callin' Me a Ho?

The online auction for David Ortiz's Celebrity Golf Classic has opened. The man has arranged for some truly fabulous lots. They range from the more ordinary--signed bats and balls (I really might bid for Coco's shoes-I was considering dropping a lot of cash on a shirt that he had worn but shoes? I love shoes!) to the more ritzy--vacations, play golf with Mark Wahlberg, learn to pitch from Jonathan Papelbon type prizes. The one that really caught my eye? Play a game of HORSE with David and Ray Allen.

It'd be terribly unfair and I'm pretty sure I could predict the winner right now. Let's see: Two giant men, at least one of whom is very good at basketball, and me. Yeah, that would be a short game. I had such a crush on Ray Allen when he was at UCONN, though. It would probably be a lot of fun even if it only took a few minutes for me to lose.

The bidding closes on December 5.

No comments: