Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dear Santa: Premier.



Although the weather is about to take a turn for the better, it's still November. Both my birthday and Halloween have come and gone. Baseball is well and truly over. It's going to get dark disturbingly early this morning. The sea breeze has turned into a bracing wind. And I would swear that I saw a few snowflakes the other day. It's clearly time to start thinking about hunkering down to wait out the winter. But there are a few important things that need to be taken care of first.


If Thanksgiving is big (and it is), then Christmas is huge. Let's just leave it at: I can out holly-jolly the best of them. In order to aid the the acquisition of Red Sox related products, I've been mulling over creating a series of merchandise related posts for the past week and a half. I wasn't entirely certain I wanted to take on the project (as I envisioned it) but when I checked my e-mail today there was an advertisement for exactly the type of thing I was thinking of. If ever there was a sign, then this was one.






It's the coolest mode of transportation for tiny people everywhere. Why ride a bike when you can tootle around in this? Environmentally conscious and physically exhausting, it's a calorie burning juggernaut. Squeeze yourself in and take a trip down to the corner store. Just imagine the looks you'll get.

No comments: