Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Along Came Pretty Little May.

While it may have ended on a sour note, that was a real nice clam bake.

They've been a fairly consistent team, without the tendency to blow high, blow low that they've suffered from in the past. So that's good to see.  And really, there's not a whole lot to complain about-- well, that 6,7,8 in that lineup yesterday might easily have been up and down on three total pitches. (They didn't get the you'll never walk alone memo.)

I don't know that I fully trust them yet (There's nothing so bad for a woman as misplaced trust and they might yet implode) but I might be willing to upgrade my faith-o-meter from guardedly optimistic to cautiously optimistic. Don't know if there's really much of a difference between the two but what's the use of wondering?

And I apologize for this goofy post. If I loved you, I wouldn't have written it.

No comments: