Friday, July 16, 2010

Golden Slumbers.


*Bangs pan with wooden spoon*

Nothing?

*Enthusiastically crashes cymbals*

Still nothing?

*Pulls fire alarm* *Runs like hell*

Did I wake you? Sorry about that. Anyway, while I've got you: Did you boys have a nice break? Yeah? That's good. I'm super glad. Did you spend some time with the wife and kids? Sleep in--well, that's probably not such a big deal for you--go to bed early, then? Watch prime time television? Veg out on the couch? Yeah? That's fun. Everybody deserves a break once in awhile.

Here's the thing, though, sweetpeas: Vacation's over. As much as going back to work sucks, and believe me I understand, you need to wake up and start playing better baseball. It doesn't get any easier from here on out. Thanks in advance.

Love and kisses,
Liz

No comments: