Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy News.

I don't get sick very often but when I do, I am a miserable patient. I generally don't handle it well.I whine and I exaggerate. And I mostly just feel sorry for myself. I spent today curled up on the couch, under three afghans, drifting in and out of sleep, while syndicated comedies played on the television. I also decided, in my less lucid moments, that this cold was going to kill me. Even the cat grew sick of me and abandoned me to my misery.

So what could possibly make me smile today? Dan Roche writes (via twitter) that Youkilis and Manny Del are already down in Florida and were working out today. And Michael Bowden's status on Facebook is: "Michael Bowden is driving me Fort Myers.." Those words don't actually make sense in that order but I take them to mean that he's on his way to Florida.

It really is almost here.

No comments: