Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Clueless.

Well, kittens. It's not good.

This team is just not good at baseball. The pitching has been terrible. The hitting is atrocious. The defense is sloppy. And you've got this stupid trip to London coming up.

Worst of all, I don't think that I care. If you were trying, despite being bad at baseball, I would care. All you really need is heart but you don't even seem to have that.

In my head, they give a David a cane when he gets out of the hospital (and there's no doubt in my mind that he gets out of the hospital) but he is unable to use it because he's too strong; when he presses down on the cane it breaks. David, in my imagination, twenty months out from having played baseball and recovering from major surgery, is still strong enough to bend steel.

I can't imagine that there is anyone on this current team that I would picture in the same way.

Blech.

No comments: