Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Companion Piece.

Since I wouldn't want the world to think that I had gone off this team, here are the things that I do like:

1. David Price. He was absolutely an ass when he was in Tampa but in the interest of moving forward, we forgive and forget. Now he hasn't pitched that awesomely but that was to be expected and he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy.

2. Mssrs. Betts and Bradley, Jr. They are great fun to watch.

3. Hanley. It might just be because it's spring training and the grind hasn't gotten to him yet but he appears to have taken to first base. He's gone back to hitting like he's supposed to and I think that I spot joie de vivre.

4. David. I love David and I want him to be happy. If being tacky makes him happy, then I'll just deal.
  

No comments: