Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Big Book of Bad Grooming.

The camera adds ten pounds. For these poor souls, apparently, of hair. (I'm  not totally against the idea of men with long hair. I swear.)

(Getty Images)

Word is that Jarrod Saltalamacchia is insecure about his ringlets and so I shouldn't make fun of them. If that were the case, however, it seems to me that he'd just lop the damn things off and be done with it. I suspect that he secretly finds great pleasure in pulling them straight and watching them sproing back.


(Getty Images)
Jonny Gomes belongs to the Hill People. 


(Getty Images)

Andrew Miller looks as if he trimmed his beard with those plastic scissors that they give to kindergarteners this morning. He chopped off part of his moustache and allowed big patches at the back to just grow free. Or something.

No comments: