Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meet and Greet.

Iván de Jesús (You didn't forget that he was around, did you? He'd be totally bummed, if you did.) is playing winter ball in his native Puerto Rico. He gave an interview to the El Nuevo Día in which he seemed to hint that he felt he was part of the team's future plans. He says that he has been invited to participate in a caravan and meet-and-greet type events later this month. He thinks that the invitation bodes well for him (my rickety high school Spanish translation):

"It's an advantage for me. I was in the Dodger organization for seven years and they never gave me this opportunity. It's my understanding that they're counting on me and that's a joy for me, that the fans might know me. This is going to be very important for me."

Both he and Ciriaco are out of options.

No comments: