Monday, August 8, 2011

Aqua Sucia.

Here I was thinking, "Well, at least they still have moral superiority." (because when the team is losing as the result of a Brett Gardner home run, the game takes on a feeling of things are just not going to turn out well) so I switched off ESPN and turned on Uri Berenguer (I'd say that I get about 75% of the words unless something good happens and then they start going fast and talking over each other and then my understanding drops to 30 maybe 40%; I had no idea what happened in Adrian's at bat that inning, just that they'd gone to commercial) and presto-changeo, Marco (who clearly is not ready to sit on the bench) knocks one off of the wall and soon enough they're all tied up. And before you know it, Red's driven in the winning run. A most excellent win.

No comments: